- IPL Full Face Sun Damage and Skin Rejuvenation w/Neck $150
- Full Face $110
- An IPL (intense pulsed light) photofacial is a non- ablative “lunchtime” skin procedure that uses concentrated, filtered light to rejuvenate your skin. IPL photofacials can help you improve your complexion without injuring or removing the skin surface. It also treats acne, sun damage, Rosacea, broken blood vessels and skin rejuvenation to tighten wrinkles. It also treats uneven skin tone and minimizes pores.
- Chest $79
- Hands $69
- Neck $69
- IPL Photofacial procedure is very effective in treating the irregular red and brown color of skin that may arise from:
- Abnormal blood vessels from Rosacea and broken capillaries or areas of inflammation.
- Sun spots-induced freckles and brown spots due to aging
- IPL use pulses of light, at specific wavelengths, that target the hemoglobin and melanin pigments contained in the skin’s “reds and browns.” Can take up to 4-5 treatments and spaced 3-4 weeks in between.
Q. When will I see results?
A. Effects are cumulative. After the first treatment you will see improvements to broken small facial veins,broken capillaries, spider veins and wrinkle reduction and toning. More results continue to one to three months. Friends make suggest you look well rested. With each subsequent treatment, subtle changes will accumulate until you have achieved the improvement you desire.
Q. How often can I have it done?
A. A series of 3-6 treatments are recommended, spaced 2-4 weeks apart. Occasionally, more treatments may be needed for certain individuals or conditions. Periodic maintenance treatments are recommended to preserve results.
Q. What can I expect after my treatment?
A.Results are improved collagen, elasticity and firmness. Skins wrinkles such as crow’s feet and laugh lines are noticebly diminished making you look years younger.
Good to know
We do not advice you to receive laser or IPL treatments during pregnancy. If you become pregnant during your treatment sessions, your treatments will remain frozen until after pregnancy. All transactions / payments are final and non-refundable, but can be exchanged for future services.
Prices are subject to change without notice.